Anthem and the Anthem Foundation have pledged $50 million over the next five years to focus on directly impacting racial injustice, strengthening our communities and addressing health inequities.
Anthem is dedicating funding to support community partners that will work to help revive and rebuild neighborhoods and the communities we serve across the country in several ways:
- Anthem will also be working with 4,000 nonprofits across the country focused on health opportunities, economic development and job creation.
- Anthem will be expanding their associate-giving opportunity by providing a 1:1 match for their contributions to the following organizations:
- National Urban League
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America (BGCA)
- Race Forward
- United Way
- Anthem will engage in deeper and meaningful activities to address health disparities and racial injustices in communities. And through the carrier's Dollars for Doers Program, they will be able to raise additional funds for a nonprofit of their choice.