- What We Know Today: Dr. Amy Duckro, Kaiser Permanente Infectious Disease Physician, shared the most current information on the virus, preventive measures and testing.
- KPCO Response and Strategy: Mena Yaft, PharmD, Dr. Mark Learned, and Chad Friday shared updates on temporary changes at our medical offices, information on how to get the right care, and updates on pharmacy hours.
Please note- this situation is changing very rapidly, so the information in this recording is what we know as of today.
We are closely monitoring the progress of this illness and will adjust our practices according to CDC recommendations.
News and Updates
Thank you for your patience
We recognize there have been longer than ideal wait times for advice and appointments. We are increasing access to virtual channels as quickly as possible and thank you for your patience.
- New E-visit: This week we have added a new coronavirus e-visit intake on kp.org
- Visit kp.org/getcare: Simply select the e-visit option and fill out the intake form. Our medical staff will review the member's condition and respond as quickly as possible.
- There is an international strain on testing supplies.
- At this time, we are following CDC guidelines to determine who is tested for COVID-19. This does not include patients who are asymptomatic.
- Get more information by reading the Q&A
- We are taking temporary steps to ensure we can continue to provide the high-quality care our members need while also preparing for the oncoming increase in the number of patients with COVID-19.