Better health, better care and better costs with Aetna Whole Health - Southern California plans
Health care transformation through accountable care
Aetna Whole Health — Southern California plans can help employers create a healthier workforce, while also helping employers and their employees save money. That's because Aetna has designed Aetna Whole Health – Southern California plans to:
- Lower medical cost growth over time by reducing waste, improving care coordination, and closing care gaps
Enhance each member’s experience with innovative care management programs
Support effective member and primary care doctor relationships
Help members save money when they stay in network for their care
Here's what Aetna's offering:
- Available for new and renewing groups with 2+ employees in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and most of San Diego, Riverside and San Bernardino counties
- PPO and HMO plans available for Small Group, Middle Market, Public & Labor and National Accounts
- 8-15% targeted savings* on Aetna Whole Health – Southern California PPO plans compared to Aetna broad network PPO plans
- Up to 25% targeted savings** on Aetna Whole Health – Southern California HMO plans compared to Aetna broad network HMO plans
This offers great flexibility and potential cost savings for employers and can be purchased as a stand-alone full replacement product or offered alongside all other fully insured Aetna networks.Aetna's in the neighborhood
What’s more, this regional network is comprised of local providers from: MemorialCare, PrimeCare, Sharp, Arta Health†, Heritage Provider Network†, Monarch HealthCare†, Prospect Medical Group†, Providence Health & Services‡ and more!
And for self-insured customers, Aetna also offers the Aetna Premier Care Network Plus (APCN+) plan, which includes Aetna Whole Health – Southern California, all of Aetna’s Joint Ventures and many other locally-based Aetna Whole Health networks across the nation.
*Based on the assumption that Aetna Whole Health PPO plan rates are 8 - 15 percent less than broad network Aetna PPO plans in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, and portions of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. For illustrative purposes only. Actual results may vary.
**Based on the assumption that Aetna Whole Health HMO plan rates are up to 25 percent less than broad network Aetna HMO plans in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, and portions of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. For illustrative purposes only. Actual results may vary.
†Providers in Aetna Whole Health – Southern California HMO plan network only.
‡Providers in Aetna Whole Health – Southern California PPO plan network only.